Russia has provided Syria with S-400 missiles in the wake of the Syrian Army mistakingly shooting down a Russian intelligence-gathering aircraft killing all 15 onboard in September 2018. Even though everyone acknowledges that it was Syria, Israel is being blamed. The S-400 missiles will extend Syria’s reach within Israel. This may be unacceptable to Israel who has made it clear that they will not tolerate Iran establishing a military presence in Syria.
The astronomical events referred to as the Revelation 12 Sign of Sept. 23, 2017 were a depiction of a woman, a conception, a full-term pregnancy, and the birth of a male child.
Allow me to highlight these points:
There are two ways of interpreting both the scripture in Revelation 12 and the associated story ascribed to the astronomical events of Sept. 23, 2017 commonly being referred to as ‘The Revelation 12 Sign’.
The first is obvious; the woman is the Virgin Mary who gave birth to the Messiah, Jesus/Yeshua.
However, an event which happened a little more than 2,000 years ago hardly qualifies as being prophetic, as prophecy deals with the future. John the Revelator was given a vision of things to come, not things which already happened.
The second interpretation requires a little more insight. The woman represents Israel and the male child is the Church. The most common and immediate objection to this interpretation is that the Church is always referred to in the ‘female’ form as ‘the Bride of Christ’. However, the Church is also referred to in the ‘male’ form in the following verse about the Rapture..
For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.
But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.
You are all sons of light and sons of the day.
– Thess. 5:3-5
Is the Church not the ‘body of Christ’ where He is the Head and the Church is the body?
Is Christ not the ‘first fruits’ of the dead who are raised to life?
Does the head not precede the body during natural birth?
Was Christ not ‘born again’ when He rose from the dead having put off the perishable for the imperishable? Trading His fleshly body for His eternal body? He did not see decay…he was transformed.
A woman’s labor is like a short time of pain that will lead to joy that continues forevermore. A 7-year period of time is quickly approaching when Israel will be persecuted like never before.
This period of time is known as the Time of Jacob’s Trouble, or the Tribulation and will be a time of great pain and sorrow.
However, before this period begins, those who know that Jesus/Yeshua is the Messiah, both the dead and the living, will rise to meet Messiah in the clouds to be with Him forever. This is the Blessed Hope.
By no means is the mention of dates a suggestion that the Rapture or ‘catching away’ of Jesus/Yeshua’s Church will happen on any of those days.
PASSOVER 2018 Sunday, April 1st
ASCENSION 2018 Thursday, May 10th
PENTECOST 2018 Sunday, May 20th
IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL 2018 Saturday, May 12th
ISRAEL’S 70th ANNIVERSARY 2018 Monday, May 14th
US EMBASSY MOVING TO JERUSALEM 2018 Monday, May 14th
However, to those who are ‘awake’ and who are paying attention, it certainly does seem likely that something significant will happen soon that is tied to the events on these dates. The convergence of Signs has only intensified these last six months as global events seem to be following Biblical prophecies of the End Times as if a script were being acted out. For instance, the countries which are foretold to invade Israel in Ezekiel 38 never before have formed a coalition, yet this has happened and already been reaffirmed in the last couple of months. Russia, Turkey, and Iran are now formally united against Israel. Never before has Damascus, Syria been on the verge of being totally destroyed, to the point of being uninhabitable. Today, most of the city is destroyed, but not yet completely destroyed. The stockpiles of chemical weapons in and around the city could very easily be the cause of the city’s upcoming desolation. It’s not hard to imagine how either the chemical weapons themselves, or nuclear retaliation for their use against innocent civilians in neighboring Israel could be the cause of the city’s pending destruction.
All the while, whether they are aware of how they are fulfilling prophecy or not, the leaders of the world are calling for ‘Peace and Safety’ or ‘Peace and Security’.
Whether one puts any stock into the validity of the astronomical event of Sept. 23, 2017 or not, global events which were prophesied about 2,000 or more years ago are accelerating right now like never before.
That being said, give thought to this… In Isaiah 66, the woman (Israel) is said to give birth to her ‘children’ BEFORE she was in labor, before her pain came. This event is emphasized as being highly unusual by the asking of the question, “Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things?” So the question must be asked, “What if it is true that the Church is the male child?” The male child who is born BEFORE the upcoming painful, sorrowful time for Israel.
What if the use of Greek word ‘harpazo’ in Revelation 12:5 is acutely intentional and does in fact mean ‘rapture of the church’ in this context? This interpretation can’t be ruled out. It is possible. And if it is possible then our time may be very short.
Be faithful witnesses and look up, for our redemption, our Blessed Hope, draws near!
Personally, I am more inclined to believe that the Rapture would coincide with the Feast of Trumpets in the Fall. This ‘moed’ or ‘appointed time’ is historically known as ‘the hidden day’ or ‘the day which no man knows the hour’ as it was dependent on the sighting of the new Moon. But God is Sovereign and will come when He will come, which could be at anytime…especially in light of world events.
Share the Gospel. Share the Good News that despite our sin and having broken God’s Law, God himself paid the price for us, having humbled Himself to leave His throne in heaven to be born as a sinless human, being God in the flesh with a mission to pay the penalty for sin which required death, but in death our place. And having died on the cross, He rose from the dead three days later having conquered death…so that those who believe and who confess their sin and their need for Jesus/Yeshua’s gift might inherit His free gift of everlasting life in His presence.
Pray out loud or silently, “Jesus/Yeshua forgive me, for I have sinned against you by breaking your law. Please come into my life, save me. I believe you died for my sake because you love me. I believe you rose from the dead and that you’re coming back soon.
Global events which are aligned with Biblical prophecy are occurring so quickly lately that it’s been said that its as if Biblical prophecies about the End Times or Last Days are now a script for the headlines. Hopefully, you already know that the world actually doesn’t actually ‘end’ anytime soon. However, what is about to happen on this planet is not something I would wish on my worst enemy.
Here is a very small sample of some of the latest headlines from MAJOR news outlets, not fringe or questionable sources of news, but major outlets like Newsweek, The Atlantic, The Guardian and the New York Times…
Recent Global Highlights
- Turkish newspaper says Erdogan calling on other Muslim countries to form joint Muslim army to go against Israel from every direction. : Memri.org
- US Embassy move to Jerusalem accelerated. : Israel Today
- Iran threatens to ‘flatten’ Israel and kill Netanyahu : Newsweek
- Assad uses more chemical weapons against people in Syria : The Atlantic
- Putin/Russia threatening the United States should we take military action against Iran or N. Korea. : The Guardian
- Knesset passes bill declaring Israel as the ‘the national home of the Jewish people’ with ‘Hebrew’ as the official language, protecting the country from the risk of future democractic changes. : March 13, 2018
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman likens Iranian Supreme Leader to Hitler. : New York Times
The greatest likelihood right now is that there is about to be a short, but major conflict in the Middle East. The primary actors are Russia, various factions within Syria, Iran, Israel and the United States. A very large portion of Damascus is already a ‘ruinous heap’, but the fulfillment of Isaiah 17 is not yet complete and seems to be the next specific prophecy to be fulfilled, like watching a wobbling glass on a table, the suspense and anxiety is building in knowing that it’s going to break.
Latest interesting theory: In the the near future Putin (Gog/Magog) may strategically invade Israel (Ezekiel 38) not just to plunder it’s natural gas reserves, but also to appease the rapidly growing Muslim population with Russia itself.
- Moscow has the largest Muslim population in Europe
- Muslims are the fastest growing and most ethnically diverse demographic group in Moscow.
- 2.5 million Muslims in Moscow, over 15% of the current population, projected to be 30% in less than 20 years.
If you’re still reading this and have not yet put your trust in Jesus/Yeshua as your savior then NOW is the time. Don’t be a ‘mocker’ or ‘scoffer’. Trust that God loves you and wants to save you from what is about to happen. Acknowledge that you’ve broken God’s law which makes you a sinner. Accept the free gift of forgiveness that God is offering you…it’s yours for the taking. Believe that Jesus/Yeshua is God. Call on His name… He will hear you. Ask Him to show you that He is real by coming into your life.
Jan Markell, of Olive Tree Ministries, discusses 15 signs of Jesus Christ’s imminent return as reflected in the current world events and individuals that fulfill Word of God.
- Calls for Peace and Security
- Business as Usual Around the World
- Mocking and Scoffing
- Rise of Wickedness
- Soaring Strong Delusion
- Surge in Mark of the Beast technology.
- Third Temple Talk
- Mideast Alignment and Activity
- Longing for a Leader
- Rome is Mystery Babylon
- A World Without Borders
- Counterfeit Christianity
- Escalating Birth Pains
- Doctrines of Demons
- Convergence of Signs
To-date, 4007 comets have been discovered…6 of those were discovered in the last year, 2017. One of those six comets is labeled as C/2017 E1, The Borisov Comet, named after Gennadii Vladimirovich Borisov who discovered it in Crimea on March 1, 2017.
This is the first time that this comet will have entered our solar system since Creation. The comet has an incredibly vast elliptical orbit, and will not ever come close to Earth again…well, not for more than 6,000 years at least.
“This comet will be referenced as the ‘Conception Comet’ for various astronomical and anthropomorphic attributes that will be brought out in the correlation to a typology of an ‘insemination’ of Virgo by this comet.”
The man who discovered the correlation of the Borisov Comet to the Revelation 12 Sign has elected to only be known by his YouTube username, ‘World Breaker’. Near the 19 minute mark of the one and only YouTube video that he has ever produced (24,453 views to date), he describes how he discovered this new comet as by random chance …or something else, perhaps divine leading. When he logged into the astronomy site ‘The Sky’ (theskylive.com) the comet was right there on his screen in the constellation Leo. He had never seen it before. His curiosity was instantly peaked. EVERY SINGLE time since seeing it for the first time, he has had to manually enter the C/2017 E1 comet as a ‘new’ object into the astronomy program. He’s dumbfounded. It’s as if he was meant to see it.
The comet exits the constellation Leo from his loins and heads towards the constellation Virgo. Three days after the Conception Comet enters the constellation Virgo from between her legs is when Jupiter (Tzediq) enters Virgo’s womb.
The point of ‘insemination’ occurred on November 17, 2016, at precisely 0 hour.
11/17/2016 to 09/9/2017 = 297 days, the date that Jupiter crosses the womb ‘delineation’ line is (9.9 months or 42 weeks…The AVERAGE length of human gestation is 280 days or 40 weeks)
Another incredibly unique characteristic about this comet is that it has been in retrograde in the constellation of Cancer since before the birth of Christ. Only the year 2000 did it enter our solar system and approach Leo. According to E.W Bullinger, ‘The Witness of the Stars’, the constellation Cancer speaks of the Messiah’s ‘Redeemed Possessions’.
– Luis Vega
The Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary. She conceived. She visited her sister Elizabeth. She gave birth to the Messiah.
“Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.”
I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel” (Genesis 3:15).
Satan successfully brought a curse upon Adam and Eve and all of their offspring. Nevertheless, God promised that from the seed of the woman would come One who would bring about man’s deliverance and Satan’s destruction. That “seed” was our Lord Jesus Christ.
* “The length of a human pregnancy can vary naturally by as much as five weeks” Source: Oxford University Press (OUP) Date: August 6, 2013
“…we found that the length of the pregnancies varied by as much as 37 days.”
Normally, women are given a date for the likely delivery of their baby that is calculated as 280 days after the onset of their last menstrual period. (280 + 37 = 317 days or 45.28 weeks)
SIGNS IN THE SUN, MOON, AND STARS
- First, the astronomical alignment on 09/23/2017, commonly referred to as The Revelation 12 Sign, was seen as matching a literal description of Rev. 12:1-2.
- This was discovered by using Stellarium Astronomy software three or four years in advance of the astronomical event.
- Then it was recognized that Jupiter/Tzediq would be in Virgo’s womb for 9 1/2 months, the length of a normal pregnancy.
- Thus Jupiter/Tzediq exiting Virgo on 09/09/2017 was seen as a portrayal of the birth of Jupiter/Tzediq.
- The accepted symbolism is that the woman represents Israel.
- The contended symbolism is whether Jupiter/Tzediq represents Jesus or the Church, or both.
- One group argues that it is an obvious depiction of the birth of Christ, that Jesus/Yeshua was saved when His parents fled to Egypt to escape Herod’s order to murder all firstborn males 2 years of age and younger.
That Jesus/Yeshua was saved from Devil who waited to devour Him.The other group argued that Jesus/Yeshua never needed ‘saving’ from the Devil.
- One group argues that if the male child is Jesus/Yeshua then the use of the Greek word ‘harpazo’ unquestionably must refer to the Ascension.The other group argues that the Greek word ‘harpazo’ is never used anywhere in the Bible to depict the Ascension. The word ‘harpazo’ is used to describe the Rapture of the Church in verses Thessalonians 5 and 1 Corinthians.
- One group argues that the “male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron” in Rev. 12:5 can only refer to Jesus/Yeshua.|The other group argues that Rev. 2:25 speaks of Jesus/Yeshua giving power to the Church to rule over the nations with the “rod of iron” in quoting Psalm 2:9.
- One group argues that the Church is always referred to in the feminine form as the ‘bride’ of Jesus/Yeshua.The other group argues that in 1 Thess. 5:5, one of the major chapters on the Rapture, that Paul refers to the Church in the male form declaring, “you are all sons of light and sons of day.”
In the following passage, Paul is telling the Church that the Day of the Lord will NOT take them by surprise.
“But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief; for you are all sons of light and sons of day.”
- One group argues that in speaking of the Return of Christ in Luke 21, that the verse saying that “There will be signs in sun and moon and stars” should be taken literally and that Blood Moon Tetrad, the Great Solar Eclipse, the Revelation 12 Sign, the Jupiter/Venus conjunction, the Jupiter/Mars conjunction, the Blue Blood Super Moon all qualify as the Signs that Luke 21 speaks of.The other group state that they agree with Luke 21, but they insist that the Signs cannot possibly refer to Blood Moon Tetrad, the Great Solar Eclipse, the Revelation 12 Sign, the Jupiter/Venus conjunction, the Jupiter/Mars conjunction, the Blue Blood Super Moon.
Then it was discovered that the Conception Comet impregnated Virgo 3 days before Jupiter/Tzediq appeared in Virgo’s womb.
Then the Church Age was recognized as being the ‘Gestation’ period if the Church was conceived at Pentecost.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=PRNKK_W2Cg4&ab_channel=WorldBreaker Revelation 12 Virgo Inseminated! CONCEPTION COMET!
- https://theskylive.com/c2017e1-tracker The Sky Live Comets » C/2017 E1 (Borisov) Tracker
*one of the stars in Cancer is Acubene, Hebrew/Arabic for = “the hiding place”
I’ve read a number of comments online questioning the ‘gestation’ period from insemination to birth so I thought I’d attempt to add some clarity to the subject.
1. The C/2017 E1 Borisov Comet enters Virgo on 11/17/2016
2. Jupiter enters Virgo’s womb three days later on 11/20/2016
3. Jupiter crosses the ‘delineation’ line of Virgo’s womb on 09/09/2017
4. The astronomical alignment matching Revelation 12 occurs on 09/23/2017
1. Human conception happens 45 minutes to 7 days after the ‘seed’ is planted.
2. The ‘average’ human gestation period is 280 days +/- 37 days = 9.33 months, per Oxford University Press (OUP) Date: August 6, 2013
3. The number of days from the Jupiter entering Virgo on 11/20/2016 until crossing the ‘delineation’ line of Virgo’s womb on 09/09/2017 = 293 days = 9.75 months = 9 months and 23 days
4. Interesting to note that the number ‘923’ occurs for the Rev. 12 Sign on 9/23 as well as the gestation period for Jupiter/Tzediq, to the very day. Not sure what that could mean.
So, the ‘Conception Comet’ is right on the mark for correlating to an actual human baby’s time in the womb from insemination to birth, which is rather amazing.