Collection of Information
1. Ministry Website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The Ministry Website may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Ministry Website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, The Ministry Website may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable the Ministry Website to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. The Ministry Website may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that the Ministry Website may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Ministry Website features, content or services.
Use of Information
1. The Ministry Website uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Ministry Websites to your interest, and also to help select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you may be use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help the Ministry Website tailor the Ministry Website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of the Ministry Website’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, the Ministry Website may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but the Ministry Website will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. The Ministry Website reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Ministry Website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent by Way of the Website is Not Secure
Any information sent to the Ministry Website by Internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the Ministry Website over the Internet, either through the Ministry Website or via email is done at your own risk.
Users seeking to opt-out should reply to any marketing communication with the subject line ‘unsubscribe’.