A brief summary of today’s status on The Convergence
- Prominent ‘Christians’ are renouncing their faith, defending the ‘ways of the world’, proclaiming homosexuality to not be a sin, and even committing suicide on September 10th, National Suicide Prevention Day.
- Churches continue to split along lines separating traditional, literal Biblical beliefs from progressive, tolerant and inclusive beliefs.
- Under the guise of teaching tolerance children in elementary schools are being indoctrinated with the normalization of perversions and multiple gender fluidity nonsense.
- The chessboard of the Middle East does appear to be set up for two as of yet unfulfilled prophecies; Isaiah 18 and Ezekiel 38.
- Damascus Syria is mostly in ruins. It wouldn’t take much more than a spark to “utterly destroy” the oldest existing city in the world.
- Iran (Persia) continues to provide for Hezbollah in Syria and Lebanon, the terrorist military arm responsible for firing rockets into Israel in the north.
- Iran is now enriching weapons-grade uranium at an accelerated pace and continues to proclaim the impending destruction of Israel.
- Israel has escalated their aerial bombardment of Iranian military installations in Syria and Iraq where rockets and guided missiles are being imported and manufactured.
- Hamas continues to fire rockets into Israel from Gaza in the south.
- ISIS is still being dealt with in Iraq.
- An unprecedented 2nd attempt at a successful election for Prime Minister of Israel is scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 17th
- Netanyahu has promised to annex the West Bank if elected despite warnings not to from the UN, the EU, and President Putin of Russia.
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has stated that the details of the ‘Deal of the Century’ Middle East Peace Plan will be revealed right after the Israeli elections.
It’s Time to Rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem
And the most eyebrow-raising news of late is that both of the leading candidates for Prime Minister, Bibi Netanyahu and Benny Gantz, are now proclaiming that it is time to rebuild the Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
In recent decades, there have been a number of false starts where it appeared that at certain points in time global events were foreshadowing the imminent return of Jesus/Yeshua
to take his bride away from this sin-plagued planet which has already been sentenced and is awaiting judgment. Then at the last minute, there would seemingly be a change of plans, postponing the major event until another time in the not too distant future.
We appear to be at one of these points in time once again. Will there be a last-minute change of plans? Or will the convergence of events continue to focus on the major event, our Blessed Hope?
One of the ‘moedim’ or ‘appointed times’ from Leviticus 23 is the Feast of Trumpets, aka Rosh Hashanah, which will occur between Sept. 30th and Oct. 1, 2019
What if? What if this is it?
“Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.
For the TRUMPET will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
(1 Corinthians 15:51-53)
“For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the TRUMPET call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
And so we will be with the Lord forever.
Therefore encourage one another with these words.”
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)
Indeed, Darkness appears to be closing in from all sides. But the darkness will flee from the Light!
Latest News Stories which Mention the Third Temple
4 TAKEAWAYS FROM ISRAEL’S ELECTION
‘Zehut’, a secular, right-wing Israeli political party founded by Moshe Feiglin, called for the legalization of marijuana, the removal of the Muslim colonial presence from Israel and the rebuilding of the Third Temple ontop the Temple Mount now, not later. The Hebrew dictionary definition of ‘Zehut’ or ‘Zehuyot’ is ‘Identities’. Feiglin failed to unseat Benjamin Netanyahu in last Tuesday’s election for Prime Minister of Israel.
ZIONISM’S BEGINNINGS: ‘REDEMPTIVE PARALYSIS’
A recently published article by Aharon E. Wexler in the Jerusalem Post summarizes the three failed revolts by the Jews to regain their independence:
- 167 B.C., the Hasmonean Revolt lead by Judah the Maccabee
- 117 A.D., the Kitos Revolt against Roman General Quietus
- 132 A.D., the Bar Kochba Revolt
It is interesting to note that in the description of Hadrian’s Genocide in response to the successful Bar Kochba Revolt the rabbis, using rabbinic hyperbole, “tell us that there was so much blood spilled that it was up to the horses’ noses.” Historians report that more one million Jews were killed, many of them women and children.
Were these rabbis familiar with Revelation 14:19-20? It seems the author, Aharon Wexler, is not familiar with the prophetic scripture of Revelation since he used the word ‘hyperbole’ .
“The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.”
The author attributes the reason for modern Zionism to the failure of Jews to fully assimilate into European culture and what he calls ‘Redemption Paralysis’ which resulted from the new Rabbinical teaching that the Messianic Redemption would be ‘supernatural’ and not literal in nature. Redemption Paralysis, the author suggests, is responsible for the Jews not taking redemption in their own hands for almost 2,000 years until 1897 when a group of secular Jews led by Thedor Herzl decided that the time to re-establish a Jewish state had arrived.
Sadly, just as the prophet Jeremiah warned, once again, dark days for the Jewish nation lie ahead. Prophecies from Daniel state that the Third Temple will, in fact, be rebuilt and the temple sacrifices will recommence. However, a man who will be credited for a major role in establishing peace between Israel and the nations, a man who ‘confirms’ a peace treaty, will mistakingly be accepted as the Messiah that the Jews have been waiting for. He is not. He may even be Jewish, but the Jews will soon afterward realize that he is a false messiah. Three and one-half years into his rule he will commit an unacceptable, unholy act in the Third Temple and then proclaim himself to be God. This will be the event or the signal that causes great fear and panic among the Jews, who will recognize their error, and are told to not hesitate for a single moment before fleeing for their lives to the East, where God will supernaturally care for them for the next three and one-half years. Many will perish for not taking God’s warning seriously.