A brief summary of today’s status on The Convergence
- Prominent ‘Christians’ are renouncing their faith, defending the ‘ways of the world’, proclaiming homosexuality to not be a sin, and even committing suicide on September 10th, National Suicide Prevention Day.
- Churches continue to split along lines separating traditional, literal Biblical beliefs from progressive, tolerant and inclusive beliefs.
- Under the guise of teaching tolerance children in elementary schools are being indoctrinated with the normalization of perversions and multiple gender fluidity nonsense.
- The chessboard of the Middle East does appear to be set up for two as of yet unfulfilled prophecies; Isaiah 18 and Ezekiel 38.
- Damascus Syria is mostly in ruins. It wouldn’t take much more than a spark to “utterly destroy” the oldest existing city in the world.
- Iran (Persia) continues to provide for Hezbollah in Syria and Lebanon, the terrorist military arm responsible for firing rockets into Israel in the north.
- Iran is now enriching weapons-grade uranium at an accelerated pace and continues to proclaim the impending destruction of Israel.
- Israel has escalated their aerial bombardment of Iranian military installations in Syria and Iraq where rockets and guided missiles are being imported and manufactured.
- Hamas continues to fire rockets into Israel from Gaza in the south.
- ISIS is still being dealt with in Iraq.
- An unprecedented 2nd attempt at a successful election for Prime Minister of Israel is scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 17th
- Netanyahu has promised to annex the West Bank if elected despite warnings not to from the UN, the EU, and President Putin of Russia.
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has stated that the details of the ‘Deal of the Century’ Middle East Peace Plan will be revealed right after the Israeli elections.
It’s Time to Rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem
And the most eyebrow-raising news of late is that both of the leading candidates for Prime Minister, Bibi Netanyahu and Benny Gantz, are now proclaiming that it is time to rebuild the Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
In recent decades, there have been a number of false starts where it appeared that at certain points in time global events were foreshadowing the imminent return of Jesus/Yeshua
to take his bride away from this sin-plagued planet which has already been sentenced and is awaiting judgment. Then at the last minute, there would seemingly be a change of plans, postponing the major event until another time in the not too distant future.
We appear to be at one of these points in time once again. Will there be a last-minute change of plans? Or will the convergence of events continue to focus on the major event, our Blessed Hope?
One of the ‘moedim’ or ‘appointed times’ from Leviticus 23 is the Feast of Trumpets, aka Rosh Hashanah, which will occur between Sept. 30th and Oct. 1, 2019
What if? What if this is it?
“Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.
For the TRUMPET will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
(1 Corinthians 15:51-53)
“For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the TRUMPET call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
And so we will be with the Lord forever.
Therefore encourage one another with these words.”
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)
Indeed, Darkness appears to be closing in from all sides. But the darkness will flee from the Light!
Jan Markell, of Olive Tree Ministries, discusses 15 signs of Jesus Christ’s imminent return as reflected in the current world events and individuals that fulfill Word of God.
- Calls for Peace and Security
- Business as Usual Around the World
- Mocking and Scoffing
- Rise of Wickedness
- Soaring Strong Delusion
- Surge in Mark of the Beast technology.
- Third Temple Talk
- Mideast Alignment and Activity
- Longing for a Leader
- Rome is Mystery Babylon
- A World Without Borders
- Counterfeit Christianity
- Escalating Birth Pains
- Doctrines of Demons
- Convergence of Signs
BLUE BLOOD SUPER MOON WEDN MORNING JANUARY 31, 2018 @ 4:51 a.m. PST, the total phase starts and lasts until 5:29 a.m. PST
Totality ends at 6:07 a.m. and the moon is set to emerge from the umbra at 7:11 a.m PST.
Q: Will the moon appear blue?
A: No, a Blue Moon is the name given to the 2nd Full Moon in a calendar month.
Q: Will the moon appear blood red?
A: Yes, as a result of the sun’s rays bending around the Earth’s atmosphere before illuminating the moon.
Q: Do any other planets in our solar system have lunar eclipses?
A: No, not that anyone is aware of.
Q: What are the other astronomical signs that people are talking about?
A: Google andy of these:
- The 2014-2015 Blood Moon Tetrad
- The Great Solar Eclipse of Aug. 21, 2017
- The Revelation 12 Sign, Sept. 23, 2017
- The Mercury/Jupiter conjunction, Oct. 18, 2017
- The Venus/Jupiter conjunction, Nov. 13, 2017
- The Blue Blood Super Moon of Jan. 31, 2018
Q: Is it the End of the World?
More than anything, Jesus instructed His followers to ‘Watch’ for the signs of His return. The Bible tells us that there will be ‘signs in the sky’ heralding the return of Christ. The signs involve the sun, moon, stars, and planets. The Greek word ‘planetai’ means ‘wandering’. Today, what we know as planets were referred to as ‘wandering stars’ some two thousand years ago. Many Christians believe that Jesus will come to take His church of believers out of this world in an event known as the Rapture. The strongest argument can be made for the timing of the Rapture to occur before the seven-year period of Tribulation when God’s wrath is poured out upon Earth. Only after the seven years does Jesus return to set everything right again. The Bible tells us that our Messiah will rule from the throne of King David in Jerusalem. We know that there will be peace on Earth for 1,000 years, so ‘no’, the Earth does not end on January 31, 2018.
Q: When is the Rapture?
A: Nobody knows for sure, apparently it can be anytime if one believe’s in the ‘pre-eminent’ return of Christ, meaning nothing remains on the prophetic calendar which must happen before He does return.
Q: Will the Rapture be on January 31, 2018?
A: The Blue Blood Super Moon does qualify as a ‘sign’. There hasn’t been a similar occurrence since 1865. The Rapture probably won’t be on January 31, 2018 … but ‘What if?’