The team are now on the brink of creating a genetic chimera – an organism made up of cells from multiple species’ DNA – that is part human, part pig.
The hope is that the scientists will eventually be able to grow organs in pigs that will be suitable for human use via transplants.
Early August, 2016 the Obama administration announced it has opened the door wide to scientists who envision making human-animal hybrids. This is the latest move by President Barack Obama to manipulate and destroy human life in unethical experiments.
Walter Low, a professor at the University of Minnesota, said scientists hope to develop a method to grow various organs for transplant, including pancreases, hearts, livers, kidneys, lungs and corneas.
Genesis 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
The fear and very real risk is summed up in the question, “What is to be done with a chimera if it’s brain develops human characteristics?”
Latest From the Blog
Friday 13th, 2017
On Saturday, the Satanic Temple of Los Angeles held their biggest event ever: a massive satanic mass, complete with a live bloodletting ritual. The purpose of the mass, according to the Satanic Temple’s website, was “to inspire personal and societal liberation.”
A Satanic invocation included a statement of principals of the Satanic Temple (aka the Seven Tenets), included a call to question everything, a call to stand up against racial and gender inequality, and ended with chants of “Hail Satan.”
Unquestionably, some of the people who attended the event did so out of curiosity or for entertainment…but others in attendance take their practice of Satanism seriously.
“You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:3
and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will.
2 Timothy 2:26
But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.
2 Thessalonians 3:3
in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
2 Corinthians 4:4
Sometime around the year 750 B.C., the prophet Amos said,
Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord!
For what good is the day of the Lord to you?
It will be darkness, and not light.
It will be as though a man fled from a lion,
And a bear met him!
Or as though he went into the house,
Leaned his hand on the wall,
And a serpent bit him!
Is not the day of the Lord darkness, and not light?
Is it not very dark, with no brightness in it?
It would seem that this describes the scenario on Earth immediately AFTER the Rapture. In 1 Thessalonians 5 we read that we (the Church) are NOT in darkness, that we are “sons of light and sons of the day” (NKJV). Those who sleep and remain in darkness are the ones who will NOT escape. We have the hope of salvation, also known as ‘the Blessed Hope’ that Jesus / Yeshua will rescue us from the coming wrath as He promised in 1 Thess 5: 9, “For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ”. The body of Christ already suffered for us on the cross 2,000 years ago. Isaiah 53:5 states,
He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.
Other words which stand out in Amos 5:18-20 are the mention of a lion and a serpent, two animals which represent Satan in other scriptures. Satan being the enemy of God who attempts and fails to thwart God’s plan, from the beginning to the end, from Genesis to Revelation.
Be sober, be vigilant;
because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion,
seeking whom he may devour.
1 Peter 5:8
Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field
which the Lord God had made. And he said to the woman,
“Has God indeed said, ‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?”
But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle,
that she might fly into the wilderness to her place,
where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time,
from the presence of the serpent.
The Day of the Lord
But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5
Look at the highlighted words to see how 1 Thessalonians 5 ties into Revelation 12
The Woman, the Child, and the Dragon
Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.
3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. 4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. 5 She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne. 6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.
Satan Thrown Out of Heaven
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”
The Woman Persecuted
13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Here is how to answer a Jehovah’s Witness or any other cults that deny the Trinity.
1) Jesus shares the name and titles of God the Father (Exodus 3:14; John 8:58). Jesus who came before Abraham, was the one who spoke to Moses at the burning bush. The claim to deity is a factor. Otherwise, why would the religious leaders who subscribe to monotheism try to kill Jesus?
2) Inconsistency and poor understanding of Greek grammar. The New World Translation from John 1:1 says, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.” Why do they substitute “a god” for “was God?” Part in parcel is due to the absence of a definite article. However, an absence of a definite article does not grant one a license to translate into “a god.” Moreover it undermines the last verb tense which is in the “imperfect” (grammar demands “was God”). Moreover, to be consistent, NWT must translate passages that is absent of the definite article in reference to God the Father as “a god.” They won’t do it because it will undermine their aberrant theology. Their inconsistency reveals their self-defeater.
3) Misuse of Greek grammar in Colossians 1:15. “Firstborn comes from the Greek word πρωτότοκος (prōtotokos) which connotes the idea of preeminence and first in rank. Jehovah’s Witness disastrously confuse firstborn with first created. As a result, their faulty presupposition of Christ has allowed them to translate Col. 1:16 as “Because by means of him all other things were created…” Proper translation would be “For by Him…” Jesus was the major agent of creation. A god cannot share attributes of creatorship. Only God has the attribute of creatorship. Their teachings runs in contradiction to Isaiah 40-48. Moreover John 14:28 use of the word “greater” is not referring to the ontological nature of Christ. Functionally as the God-man, He operates in a subordinate role to the Father. But Him and the Father are one. (John 10:30). In other words, Jesus shares the honors, attributes, names, deeds, and seat of the Father. A god cannot share those qualities.
4) Jehovah’s Witness like many other false religions are self-righteous. In Luke 18:18-19 says, “And a ruler asked him, ‘Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?’ 19 And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.'” A contrasting device is used here to reveal the young ruler’s self righteousness. The Jehovah’s Witness is liken to the young ruler. Moreover, the parable of the young ruler also refers to Jesus as good. John 10:11 says, “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.”
5) Point out their false prophecies. In 1972 the Jehovah’s Witness Watchtower claimed to be the prophet of God. These false prophecies are clear violations of Deuteronomy 18:22, “When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.”
IDENTIFYING THE “PROPHET”–“So does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come? These questions can be answered in the affirmative. Who is this prophet? . . . This “prophet” was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah’s Christian Witnesses . . . Of course, it is easy to say that this group acts as a ‘prophet’ of God. It is another thing to prove it,” (Watchtower, Apr. 1, 1972, p. 197). (See Deut. 18:21).
1897 “Our Lord, the appointed King, is now present, since October 1874,” (Studies in the Scriptures, vol. 4, p. 621).
1899 ” . . . the ‘battle of the great day of God Almighty’ (Revelation 16:14), which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth’s present rulership, is already commenced,” (The Time Is at Hand, 1908 edition, p. 101).
1916 “The Bible chronology herein presented shows that the six great 1000 year days beginning with Adam are ended, and that the great 7th Day, the 1000 years of Christ’s Reign, began in 1873,” (The Time Is at Hand, forward, p. ii).
1918 “Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews 11, to the condition of human perfection,” (Millions Now Living Will Never Die, p. 89).
1922 “The date 1925 is even more distinctly indicated by the Scriptures than 1914,” (Watchtower, Sept. 1, 1922, p. 262).
1923 “Our thought is, that 1925 is definitely settled by the Scriptures. As to Noah, the Christian now has much more upon which to base his faith than Noah had upon which to base his faith in a coming deluge,” (Watchtower, Apr. 1, 1923, p. 106).
1925 “The year 1925 is here. With great expectation Christians have looked forward to this year. Many have confidently expected that all members of the body of Christ will be changed to heavenly glory during this year. This may be accomplished. It may not be. In his own due time God will accomplish his purposes concerning his people. Christians should not be so deeply concerned about what may transpire this year,” (Watchtower, Jan. 1, 1925, p. 3).
1925 “It is to be expected that Satan will try to inject into the minds of the consecrated, the thought that 1925 should see an end to the work,” (Watchtower, Sept., 1925, p. 262).
1926 “Some anticipated that the work would end in 1925, but the Lord did not state so. The difficulty was that the friends inflated their imaginations beyond reason; and that when their imaginations burst asunder, they were inclined to throw away everything,” (Watchtower, p. 232).
1931 “There was a measure of disappointment on the part of Jehovah’s faithful ones on earth concerning the years 1917, 1918, and 1925, which disappointment lasted for a time . . . and they also learned to quit fixing dates,” (Vindication, p. 338).
1941 “Receiving the gift, the marching children clasped it to them, not a toy or plaything for idle pleasure, but the Lord’s provided instrument for most effective work in the remaining months before Armageddon,” (Watchtower, Sept. 15, 1941, p. 288).
1968 “True, there have been those in times past who predicted an ‘end to the world’, even announcing a specific date. Yet nothing happened. The ‘end’ did not come. They were guilty of false prophesying. Why? What was missing? . . . Missing from such people were God’s truths and evidence that he was using and guiding them,” (Awake, Oct. 8, 1968).
1968 “Why are you looking forward to 1975?” (Watchtower, Aug. 15, 1968, p. 494)
6) Point out the implications of denying the biblical Christ. See John 3:36; Romans 5:8-9. Denying Christ undermines “relational intimacy” with God the Father which only Christ can provide. A false Jesus who is a god cannot bring you near a Holy and just God (John 14:6).
7) Old Testament passages like Psalm 102:25-27 points to the supremacy of Christ. Hebrews 1:10-13 affirms that truth. In fact tell the Jehovah’s Witness to turn to his or her NWT.