Some Contemporary Conspiracy Theories to not worry about (much).
- Pres. Barack Obama is not just a Muslim symphathizer, but is an undercover Muslim.
- John Brennan, Director of the CIA, really is a Wahabist convert to Islam.
- John Clapper, Director of National Intelligence, is lying about conclusive evidence of Russian hackers influencing the outcome of the US Presidential election.
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s objective of ‘Civilization Jihad’ in America is right on track.
- The FBI knows that the CIA is planning a coup in America on or near Jan. 20th, the date of the Presidential Inauguration of Pres. Donald Trump.
- The 70 Nation Paris Peace Conference on Jan. 15th will result in dictatated terms of peace between Israel and the Palestinians leading to violence and war.and last but not least,
- The US government is hiding evidence of UFOs and the remains of aliens at Area 51 in the Nevada desert.
- A newly discovered comet is on a collision course with planet Earth but the government has chosen to not tell us.
Note that the phrase ‘conspiracy theory’ has connotations of falsehood attached to it, yet by definition, a conspiracy does not have anything to do with falsehood.
Crazy ideas of secret agreements and sinister plotting to commit illegal acts sometimes have a basis in truth.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27 (NIV)