Global events which are aligned with Biblical prophecy are occurring so quickly lately that it’s been said that its as if Biblical prophecies about the End Times or Last Days are now a script for the headlines. Hopefully, you already know that the world actually doesn’t actually ‘end’ anytime soon. However, what is about to happen on this planet is not something I would wish on my worst enemy.
Here is a very small sample of some of the latest headlines from MAJOR news outlets, not fringe or questionable sources of news, but major outlets like Newsweek, The Atlantic, The Guardian and the New York Times…
Recent Global Highlights
- Turkish newspaper says Erdogan calling on other Muslim countries to form joint Muslim army to go against Israel from every direction. : Memri.org
- US Embassy move to Jerusalem accelerated. : Israel Today
- Iran threatens to ‘flatten’ Israel and kill Netanyahu : Newsweek
- Assad uses more chemical weapons against people in Syria : The Atlantic
- Putin/Russia threatening the United States should we take military action against Iran or N. Korea. : The Guardian
- Knesset passes bill declaring Israel as the ‘the national home of the Jewish people’ with ‘Hebrew’ as the official language, protecting the country from the risk of future democractic changes. : March 13, 2018
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman likens Iranian Supreme Leader to Hitler. : New York Times
The greatest likelihood right now is that there is about to be a short, but major conflict in the Middle East. The primary actors are Russia, various factions within Syria, Iran, Israel and the United States. A very large portion of Damascus is already a ‘ruinous heap’, but the fulfillment of Isaiah 17 is not yet complete and seems to be the next specific prophecy to be fulfilled, like watching a wobbling glass on a table, the suspense and anxiety is building in knowing that it’s going to break.
Latest interesting theory: In the the near future Putin (Gog/Magog) may strategically invade Israel (Ezekiel 38) not just to plunder it’s natural gas reserves, but also to appease the rapidly growing Muslim population with Russia itself.
- Moscow has the largest Muslim population in Europe
- Muslims are the fastest growing and most ethnically diverse demographic group in Moscow.
- 2.5 million Muslims in Moscow, over 15% of the current population, projected to be 30% in less than 20 years.
If you’re still reading this and have not yet put your trust in Jesus/Yeshua as your savior then NOW is the time. Don’t be a ‘mocker’ or ‘scoffer’. Trust that God loves you and wants to save you from what is about to happen. Acknowledge that you’ve broken God’s law which makes you a sinner. Accept the free gift of forgiveness that God is offering you…it’s yours for the taking. Believe that Jesus/Yeshua is God. Call on His name… He will hear you. Ask Him to show you that He is real by coming into your life.