A brief summary of today’s status on The Convergence
- Prominent ‘Christians’ are renouncing their faith, defending the ‘ways of the world’, proclaiming homosexuality to not be a sin, and even committing suicide on September 10th, National Suicide Prevention Day.
- Churches continue to split along lines separating traditional, literal Biblical beliefs from progressive, tolerant and inclusive beliefs.
- Under the guise of teaching tolerance children in elementary schools are being indoctrinated with the normalization of perversions and multiple gender fluidity nonsense.
- The chessboard of the Middle East does appear to be set up for two as of yet unfulfilled prophecies; Isaiah 18 and Ezekiel 38.
- Damascus Syria is mostly in ruins. It wouldn’t take much more than a spark to “utterly destroy” the oldest existing city in the world.
- Iran (Persia) continues to provide for Hezbollah in Syria and Lebanon, the terrorist military arm responsible for firing rockets into Israel in the north.
- Iran is now enriching weapons-grade uranium at an accelerated pace and continues to proclaim the impending destruction of Israel.
- Israel has escalated their aerial bombardment of Iranian military installations in Syria and Iraq where rockets and guided missiles are being imported and manufactured.
- Hamas continues to fire rockets into Israel from Gaza in the south.
- ISIS is still being dealt with in Iraq.
- An unprecedented 2nd attempt at a successful election for Prime Minister of Israel is scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 17th
- Netanyahu has promised to annex the West Bank if elected despite warnings not to from the UN, the EU, and President Putin of Russia.
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has stated that the details of the ‘Deal of the Century’ Middle East Peace Plan will be revealed right after the Israeli elections.
It’s Time to Rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem
And the most eyebrow-raising news of late is that both of the leading candidates for Prime Minister, Bibi Netanyahu and Benny Gantz, are now proclaiming that it is time to rebuild the Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
In recent decades, there have been a number of false starts where it appeared that at certain points in time global events were foreshadowing the imminent return of Jesus/Yeshua
to take his bride away from this sin-plagued planet which has already been sentenced and is awaiting judgment. Then at the last minute, there would seemingly be a change of plans, postponing the major event until another time in the not too distant future.
We appear to be at one of these points in time once again. Will there be a last-minute change of plans? Or will the convergence of events continue to focus on the major event, our Blessed Hope?
One of the ‘moedim’ or ‘appointed times’ from Leviticus 23 is the Feast of Trumpets, aka Rosh Hashanah, which will occur between Sept. 30th and Oct. 1, 2019
What if? What if this is it?
“Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.
For the TRUMPET will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
(1 Corinthians 15:51-53)
“For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the TRUMPET call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
And so we will be with the Lord forever.
Therefore encourage one another with these words.”
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)
Indeed, Darkness appears to be closing in from all sides. But the darkness will flee from the Light!
The astronomical events referred to as the Revelation 12 Sign of Sept. 23, 2017 were a depiction of a woman, a conception, a full-term pregnancy, and the birth of a male child.
Allow me to highlight these points:
There are two ways of interpreting both the scripture in Revelation 12 and the associated story ascribed to the astronomical events of Sept. 23, 2017 commonly being referred to as ‘The Revelation 12 Sign’.
The first is obvious; the woman is the Virgin Mary who gave birth to the Messiah, Jesus/Yeshua.
However, an event which happened a little more than 2,000 years ago hardly qualifies as being prophetic, as prophecy deals with the future. John the Revelator was given a vision of things to come, not things which already happened.
The second interpretation requires a little more insight. The woman represents Israel and the male child is the Church. The most common and immediate objection to this interpretation is that the Church is always referred to in the ‘female’ form as ‘the Bride of Christ’. However, the Church is also referred to in the ‘male’ form in the following verse about the Rapture..
For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.
But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.
You are all sons of light and sons of the day.
– Thess. 5:3-5
Is the Church not the ‘body of Christ’ where He is the Head and the Church is the body?
Is Christ not the ‘first fruits’ of the dead who are raised to life?
Does the head not precede the body during natural birth?
Was Christ not ‘born again’ when He rose from the dead having put off the perishable for the imperishable? Trading His fleshly body for His eternal body? He did not see decay…he was transformed.
A woman’s labor is like a short time of pain that will lead to joy that continues forevermore. A 7-year period of time is quickly approaching when Israel will be persecuted like never before.
This period of time is known as the Time of Jacob’s Trouble, or the Tribulation and will be a time of great pain and sorrow.
However, before this period begins, those who know that Jesus/Yeshua is the Messiah, both the dead and the living, will rise to meet Messiah in the clouds to be with Him forever. This is the Blessed Hope.
By no means is the mention of dates a suggestion that the Rapture or ‘catching away’ of Jesus/Yeshua’s Church will happen on any of those days.
PASSOVER 2018 Sunday, April 1st
ASCENSION 2018 Thursday, May 10th
PENTECOST 2018 Sunday, May 20th
IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL 2018 Saturday, May 12th
ISRAEL’S 70th ANNIVERSARY 2018 Monday, May 14th
US EMBASSY MOVING TO JERUSALEM 2018 Monday, May 14th
However, to those who are ‘awake’ and who are paying attention, it certainly does seem likely that something significant will happen soon that is tied to the events on these dates. The convergence of Signs has only intensified these last six months as global events seem to be following Biblical prophecies of the End Times as if a script were being acted out. For instance, the countries which are foretold to invade Israel in Ezekiel 38 never before have formed a coalition, yet this has happened and already been reaffirmed in the last couple of months. Russia, Turkey, and Iran are now formally united against Israel. Never before has Damascus, Syria been on the verge of being totally destroyed, to the point of being uninhabitable. Today, most of the city is destroyed, but not yet completely destroyed. The stockpiles of chemical weapons in and around the city could very easily be the cause of the city’s upcoming desolation. It’s not hard to imagine how either the chemical weapons themselves, or nuclear retaliation for their use against innocent civilians in neighboring Israel could be the cause of the city’s pending destruction.
All the while, whether they are aware of how they are fulfilling prophecy or not, the leaders of the world are calling for ‘Peace and Safety’ or ‘Peace and Security’.
Whether one puts any stock into the validity of the astronomical event of Sept. 23, 2017 or not, global events which were prophesied about 2,000 or more years ago are accelerating right now like never before.
That being said, give thought to this… In Isaiah 66, the woman (Israel) is said to give birth to her ‘children’ BEFORE she was in labor, before her pain came. This event is emphasized as being highly unusual by the asking of the question, “Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things?” So the question must be asked, “What if it is true that the Church is the male child?” The male child who is born BEFORE the upcoming painful, sorrowful time for Israel.
What if the use of Greek word ‘harpazo’ in Revelation 12:5 is acutely intentional and does in fact mean ‘rapture of the church’ in this context? This interpretation can’t be ruled out. It is possible. And if it is possible then our time may be very short.
Be faithful witnesses and look up, for our redemption, our Blessed Hope, draws near!
Personally, I am more inclined to believe that the Rapture would coincide with the Feast of Trumpets in the Fall. This ‘moed’ or ‘appointed time’ is historically known as ‘the hidden day’ or ‘the day which no man knows the hour’ as it was dependent on the sighting of the new Moon. But God is Sovereign and will come when He will come, which could be at anytime…especially in light of world events.
Share the Gospel. Share the Good News that despite our sin and having broken God’s Law, God himself paid the price for us, having humbled Himself to leave His throne in heaven to be born as a sinless human, being God in the flesh with a mission to pay the penalty for sin which required death, but in death our place. And having died on the cross, He rose from the dead three days later having conquered death…so that those who believe and who confess their sin and their need for Jesus/Yeshua’s gift might inherit His free gift of everlasting life in His presence.
Pray out loud or silently, “Jesus/Yeshua forgive me, for I have sinned against you by breaking your law. Please come into my life, save me. I believe you died for my sake because you love me. I believe you rose from the dead and that you’re coming back soon.
Jan Markell, of Olive Tree Ministries, discusses 15 signs of Jesus Christ’s imminent return as reflected in the current world events and individuals that fulfill Word of God.
- Calls for Peace and Security
- Business as Usual Around the World
- Mocking and Scoffing
- Rise of Wickedness
- Soaring Strong Delusion
- Surge in Mark of the Beast technology.
- Third Temple Talk
- Mideast Alignment and Activity
- Longing for a Leader
- Rome is Mystery Babylon
- A World Without Borders
- Counterfeit Christianity
- Escalating Birth Pains
- Doctrines of Demons
- Convergence of Signs
To-date, 4007 comets have been discovered…6 of those were discovered in the last year, 2017. One of those six comets is labeled as C/2017 E1, The Borisov Comet, named after Gennadii Vladimirovich Borisov who discovered it in Crimea on March 1, 2017.
This is the first time that this comet will have entered our solar system since Creation. The comet has an incredibly vast elliptical orbit, and will not ever come close to Earth again…well, not for more than 6,000 years at least.
“This comet will be referenced as the ‘Conception Comet’ for various astronomical and anthropomorphic attributes that will be brought out in the correlation to a typology of an ‘insemination’ of Virgo by this comet.”
The man who discovered the correlation of the Borisov Comet to the Revelation 12 Sign has elected to only be known by his YouTube username, ‘World Breaker’. Near the 19 minute mark of the one and only YouTube video that he has ever produced (24,453 views to date), he describes how he discovered this new comet as by random chance …or something else, perhaps divine leading. When he logged into the astronomy site ‘The Sky’ (theskylive.com) the comet was right there on his screen in the constellation Leo. He had never seen it before. His curiosity was instantly peaked. EVERY SINGLE time since seeing it for the first time, he has had to manually enter the C/2017 E1 comet as a ‘new’ object into the astronomy program. He’s dumbfounded. It’s as if he was meant to see it.
The comet exits the constellation Leo from his loins and heads towards the constellation Virgo. Three days after the Conception Comet enters the constellation Virgo from between her legs is when Jupiter (Tzediq) enters Virgo’s womb.
The point of ‘insemination’ occurred on November 17, 2016, at precisely 0 hour.
11/17/2016 to 09/9/2017 = 297 days, the date that Jupiter crosses the womb ‘delineation’ line is (9.9 months or 42 weeks…The AVERAGE length of human gestation is 280 days or 40 weeks)
Another incredibly unique characteristic about this comet is that it has been in retrograde in the constellation of Cancer since before the birth of Christ. Only the year 2000 did it enter our solar system and approach Leo. According to E.W Bullinger, ‘The Witness of the Stars’, the constellation Cancer speaks of the Messiah’s ‘Redeemed Possessions’.
– Luis Vega
The Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary. She conceived. She visited her sister Elizabeth. She gave birth to the Messiah.
“Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.”
I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel” (Genesis 3:15).
Satan successfully brought a curse upon Adam and Eve and all of their offspring. Nevertheless, God promised that from the seed of the woman would come One who would bring about man’s deliverance and Satan’s destruction. That “seed” was our Lord Jesus Christ.
* “The length of a human pregnancy can vary naturally by as much as five weeks” Source: Oxford University Press (OUP) Date: August 6, 2013
“…we found that the length of the pregnancies varied by as much as 37 days.”
Normally, women are given a date for the likely delivery of their baby that is calculated as 280 days after the onset of their last menstrual period. (280 + 37 = 317 days or 45.28 weeks)
SIGNS IN THE SUN, MOON, AND STARS
- First, the astronomical alignment on 09/23/2017, commonly referred to as The Revelation 12 Sign, was seen as matching a literal description of Rev. 12:1-2.
- This was discovered by using Stellarium Astronomy software three or four years in advance of the astronomical event.
- Then it was recognized that Jupiter/Tzediq would be in Virgo’s womb for 9 1/2 months, the length of a normal pregnancy.
- Thus Jupiter/Tzediq exiting Virgo on 09/09/2017 was seen as a portrayal of the birth of Jupiter/Tzediq.
- The accepted symbolism is that the woman represents Israel.
- The contended symbolism is whether Jupiter/Tzediq represents Jesus or the Church, or both.
- One group argues that it is an obvious depiction of the birth of Christ, that Jesus/Yeshua was saved when His parents fled to Egypt to escape Herod’s order to murder all firstborn males 2 years of age and younger.
That Jesus/Yeshua was saved from Devil who waited to devour Him.The other group argued that Jesus/Yeshua never needed ‘saving’ from the Devil.
- One group argues that if the male child is Jesus/Yeshua then the use of the Greek word ‘harpazo’ unquestionably must refer to the Ascension.The other group argues that the Greek word ‘harpazo’ is never used anywhere in the Bible to depict the Ascension. The word ‘harpazo’ is used to describe the Rapture of the Church in verses Thessalonians 5 and 1 Corinthians.
- One group argues that the “male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron” in Rev. 12:5 can only refer to Jesus/Yeshua.|The other group argues that Rev. 2:25 speaks of Jesus/Yeshua giving power to the Church to rule over the nations with the “rod of iron” in quoting Psalm 2:9.
- One group argues that the Church is always referred to in the feminine form as the ‘bride’ of Jesus/Yeshua.The other group argues that in 1 Thess. 5:5, one of the major chapters on the Rapture, that Paul refers to the Church in the male form declaring, “you are all sons of light and sons of day.”
In the following passage, Paul is telling the Church that the Day of the Lord will NOT take them by surprise.
“But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief; for you are all sons of light and sons of day.”
- One group argues that in speaking of the Return of Christ in Luke 21, that the verse saying that “There will be signs in sun and moon and stars” should be taken literally and that Blood Moon Tetrad, the Great Solar Eclipse, the Revelation 12 Sign, the Jupiter/Venus conjunction, the Jupiter/Mars conjunction, the Blue Blood Super Moon all qualify as the Signs that Luke 21 speaks of.The other group state that they agree with Luke 21, but they insist that the Signs cannot possibly refer to Blood Moon Tetrad, the Great Solar Eclipse, the Revelation 12 Sign, the Jupiter/Venus conjunction, the Jupiter/Mars conjunction, the Blue Blood Super Moon.
Then it was discovered that the Conception Comet impregnated Virgo 3 days before Jupiter/Tzediq appeared in Virgo’s womb.
Then the Church Age was recognized as being the ‘Gestation’ period if the Church was conceived at Pentecost.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=PRNKK_W2Cg4&ab_channel=WorldBreaker Revelation 12 Virgo Inseminated! CONCEPTION COMET!
- https://theskylive.com/c2017e1-tracker The Sky Live Comets » C/2017 E1 (Borisov) Tracker
*one of the stars in Cancer is Acubene, Hebrew/Arabic for = “the hiding place”
I’ve read a number of comments online questioning the ‘gestation’ period from insemination to birth so I thought I’d attempt to add some clarity to the subject.
1. The C/2017 E1 Borisov Comet enters Virgo on 11/17/2016
2. Jupiter enters Virgo’s womb three days later on 11/20/2016
3. Jupiter crosses the ‘delineation’ line of Virgo’s womb on 09/09/2017
4. The astronomical alignment matching Revelation 12 occurs on 09/23/2017
1. Human conception happens 45 minutes to 7 days after the ‘seed’ is planted.
2. The ‘average’ human gestation period is 280 days +/- 37 days = 9.33 months, per Oxford University Press (OUP) Date: August 6, 2013
3. The number of days from the Jupiter entering Virgo on 11/20/2016 until crossing the ‘delineation’ line of Virgo’s womb on 09/09/2017 = 293 days = 9.75 months = 9 months and 23 days
4. Interesting to note that the number ‘923’ occurs for the Rev. 12 Sign on 9/23 as well as the gestation period for Jupiter/Tzediq, to the very day. Not sure what that could mean.
So, the ‘Conception Comet’ is right on the mark for correlating to an actual human baby’s time in the womb from insemination to birth, which is rather amazing.